1. The £150.00 Amazon.co.uk digital gift card giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of the Promotion.
4. The Promotion will run from 19 Mar 2021 00:00 until 30 Jun 2021 23:59 (“Promotion Period”).
5. All entrants who (i) subscribe to receive the Promoter’s electronic marketing during the Promotion Period and (ii) Princess Cruises confirms have spent £3500 or more (excluding all gift card purchases and top-ups and delivery or collection charges) before 30 Jun 2021 23:59 at the Princess Cruises via the link provided on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk (“Promoter’s Website”) shall be eligible to receive a free £150.00 Amazon.co.uk (“Gift Card”).
6. You will not be entitled to a Gift Card if you click on any other links or visit any other websites before making your purchase at the Princess Cruises or if you make use of any other offer or promotion in connection with your purchase which is provided by the Promoter or Princess Cruises (including any discounts, codes, savings, credit and/or points).
7. Only one entry per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
8. Gift Card Rewards redeemed against Princess Cruises purchases will be available 90 days after your confirmed date of travel.
9. Gift Cards may be downloaded via the “member section” of the Promoter’s Website. Entrants should note that Gift Cards may expire after a certain date and their use may be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions.
10. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Gift Card with an alternative award of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address as a condition of award of the Gift Card.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on the Promoter’s Website at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants or as a result of acceptance of the Gift Card, but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
16. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Normal Princess Cruises booking conditions apply. *All-inclusive cruises from £489pp based on voyages G121P, G123P, G125P, G126P, Y122P, Y124P - 3 night scenic cruises. Princess Plus price shown is subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade of balcony stateroom. Price and availability are correct at time of publishing, and may go up or down. Staterooms on Summer Seacation sailings are available for booking on a guarantee basis only. Guarantee bookings are made at a chosen grade, and a stateroom number and location is then assigned by Princess Cruises prior to sailing. The assigned stateroom will be at the grade booked as a minimum, but may be allocated into a higher grade. The Princess Plus all-inclusive fare includes our Premier Beverage Package, Wi-Fi & Gratuities on top of the full board cruise and is available on all cruises, excluding voyages that are of 1 or 2 night/s duration. The Princess Plus Fare can be removed at any time. Offers can change or be withdrawn without notice. The Premier Beverage Package is applicable to voyages and cruise fares advertised in this promotion only and age restrictions apply, and is not applicable during the land portion of cruisetours. Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update the terms and conditions of the beverage packages at any time with or without notice to guests. The terms and conditions as published on princess.com on the date of sailing will apply. The Premier Coffee & Soda Package applies to all guests in a stateroom that are not eligible for the Premier Beverage Package due to age restrictions. The same terms and conditions for usage of the Premier Beverage Package apply. In the event that a guest does not want the Premier Coffee & Soda Package, no substitutions will be offered. Wi-Fi offer applies to all guests in stateroom (one device per guest). Unlimited Wi-Fi will automatically apply when guests sign in to activate. Wi-Fi does not apply to the land portion of cruisetours. Discretionary stateroom gratuities to the value of $14.50 per person per day for Interior, Oceanview, and Balcony staterooms, $15.50 per person per day for Mini-suite and Club Class staterooms and $16.50 per person per day for Suites. Does not include gratuities added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts or Lotus Spa services. Gratuities are not transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value. ^Travel insurance As part of Princess' booking conditions, it is mandatory for all UK guests to have suitable travel insurance cover in order to cruise with Princess. Travel insurance ensures that guests can relax and enjoy their holiday with peace of mind that they are covered for most eventualities. This includes unforeseen incidents before their holiday, while travelling or while they are away. Typically, travel insurance covers cancellation of your holiday, stolen belongings and medical treatment. Insurance documents will be checked at the terminal and boarding will be denied, at guests’ own expense, for anyone without appropriate cover. Princess have partnered with Holiday Extras to offer cruise-specific cover for our holidays. When travelling with Princess, insurance must include medical and repatriation cover of £2 million minimum that includes cover for emergency evacuations and medical expenses related to COVID-19. To find out more, visit www.holidayextras.com/princess or phone 0800 093 3070 and quote PRIHX. **Vaccine policy Given the advanced progress of the UK vaccination programme and strong expressed preference on the part of Princess guests for this limited series of UK coastal cruises, these UK sailings on Regal Princess and Sky Princess will be for UK resident, COVID-19 vaccinated guests only. For these cruises the definition of “vaccinated” is a minimum of seven days following the second dose of the currently approved COVID-19 vaccines being administered. Proof of vaccination and the dates given will be required (approved forms of evidence will be confirmed closer to time of departure) and this will be required to be shown at the terminal prior to boarding. Failure to provide this evidence will result in denial of boarding. There is no age restriction on this series of UK coastal cruises but all guests of all ages must meet the requirements of the COVID-19 vaccination policy. All other Princess Cruises holidays currently on sale do not require guests to be vaccinated. Princess is staying atop health and safety protocols in their continuing efforts to minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19, which may impact their voyages and offerings, including amenities and itineraries. All US voyages are subject to CDC Cruise Travel Advice. Health and safety protocols may impact Princess voyages and offerings. Offers can change or be withdrawn without notice. Offers available to residents of the United Kingdom only.
Princess Plus includes Premium Beverage Package, Wi-Fi & Gratuities and is available on cruises between 3 and 32 nights in duration. Princess Plus is an additional £35 per person, per day, for all passengers. The total equivalent value for pre-paying for the elements included in the Princess Best Value package is $95.28 per person, per day. Princess Best Value will not be available to purchase on cruises within 90 days of sailing and can be removed at any time. Offers can change or be withdrawn without notice.
Get new codes straight to your inbox!
UK residents only,.
Offers for Princess Cruises were last updated Friday 30 April 2021 22:55
|Offer Description||Expires||Discount Type|
|Exclusive Free £150 Amazon Voucher with Bookings Over £3500||30/06/2021||Reward|
|Princess Plus with Drinks and Wi-Fi + Gratuities Included in your Cruise Fare - £70pp/Day Value for Just £35pp a Day||31/12/2021||Deal|
|All-Inclusive Balcony Cruises from £489pp||31/05/2021||Deal|
|Lowest Price "No Frills" Fare||31/12/2021||Deal|
|British Isles Cruise Deals - Fares from £799||31/05/2021||Deal|