Get to the must see musicals for less and you'll even save on your travel with this fantastic offer.
1. Bookings are supplied by Encore Tickets Limited and other suppliers chosen by them. Encore Tickets acts as a bonded fulfilment agent for this site. Encore Tickets is a member of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR) and operates within the codes of practice STAR sets for its members. For more information on STAR please see www.star.org.uk
2. Tickets or Packages cannot be exchanged or cancelled, unless you purchase a FlexiTicket option. FlexiTicket allows you to change your booking to an alternative date up to 3 days before the original performance date, and protect yourself against cancellation charges.
3. Encore acts as an agent only and has no control over the event or venue.
4. Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organiser/venue which are available on request. The event organiser/venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
5. Personal arrangements including travel and accommodation relating to the event are the ticket holder's own risk and in no event shall ATOC, Encore Tickets Limited, the venue or the producer/promoter be liable for any wasted expenditure beyond the ticket price and booking fee.
6. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a corresponding value to that stated on the ticket. Both Encore Tickets Limited and the venue management reserve the right to provide an alternative seat to that stated on the ticket.
7. If accurate personal details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), Encore reserve the right to cancel and refund the transaction.
8. All prices which are displayed by Encore show separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT. By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the 'checkout process') you are making an offer to purchase goods. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes Encore acceptance of your order.
9. All prices which are displayed show separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
10. Encore try their very best to ensure the accuracy of all of their prices, but in rare instances pricing errors may occur. If Encore discover an error in the price of your booking, they will contact you via email, phone or letter and will give you the option of either a) re-processing your booking at the correct price or b) cancelling your booking with a full refund of any monies paid.
11. The savings which are shown alongside combined dinner and show packages, is calculated from the package price as a percentage of the ticket face value and restaurant price.
12. Tickets and items purchased from the Encore site by customers outside the UK will be available for collection from the event venue on the date or performance or upon arrival at the hotel, restaurant or attraction. Tickets will only ever be posted to the registered billing address of the credit card holder in the UK.
13. Your name and address will be held upon purchase. This information will not be divulged to, sold or shared with any other organisation. This site may from time to time send you information by email or post which it believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data will also be held by Encore Tickets Ltd who are licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes.
14. In the unlikely event that you will have any reason to complain or experience any problems you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question (including the Restaurant or Hotel) at the time of the experience. Any complaints must be then be put in writing to Encore and they resolve to reply within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made within 14 days of the experience booked.
15. All rights, including copyright, on the Encore powered website are owned by or licensed to Encore Tickets Limited. Any use of that website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Encore Tickets Limited. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Encore website for any purpose.
In using and purchasing from the Encore site you agree with and are bound by the Terms and Conditions above.
1.1. These terms and conditions (“Railcard Conditions”) apply to the use of the Two Together Railcard and reduced priced tickets (“discounted tickets”) bought with the Two Together Railcard.
1.2. In addition to the Railcard Conditions, the National Rail Conditions of Travel (“NRCoT”) apply to any journey on the rail network. Where the NRCoT conflict with these Railcard Conditions, the NRCoT override the Railcard Conditions. Copies of the NRCoT are available online at nationalrail.co.uk/nrcot or at staffed National Rail stations.
1.3. These Railcard Conditions form a contract between you and ATOC Ltd (Registered in England and Wales No. 03069033, Company Registered Office: 2nd Floor, 200 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HD). ATOC Ltd enters into this contract on behalf of the train companies listed at railcard.co.uk/traincompanies (“Train Companies”).
1.4. Train Companies shall have rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Railcard Conditions.
1.5. These Railcard Conditions are valid up to and including 18 May 2019.
1.6. Train Companies may change the Railcard Conditions during the validity of your Railcard. Where possible, the Train Companies will communicate these changes to you by displaying information at stations at least three months prior to the change.
8 Million people receive the best discounts in our email programme
Get the whole gang together and head of on adventure with this amazing deal on Haven stays with a friends and family railcard purchase.
Save an additional £50 off 7 night holidays taken within 20/07/2018 - 30/08/2018 and 19/07/2019 - 29/08/2019 on all accommodations, and £25 off touring & camping. For 3 or 4 night breaks; save an additional £40 off Deluxe, Prestige, Apartments, Chalets and Accessible accommodations, save an additional £30 off all other accommodations, and £15 off touring & camping.
Save an additional £40 off 7 night holidays taken within 30/03/2018 - 12/04/2018, 04/05/2018 - 06/05/2018, 25/05/2018 - 19/07/2018, 31/08/2018 - 13/09/2018, 19/10/2018 - end of season, 05/04/2019 - 25/04/2019, 03/05/2019 - 05/05/2019, 24/05/2019 - 18/07/2019, 30/08/2019 - 12/09/2019 and 18/10/2019 - end of season on all accommodations, and £20 off touring & camping. For 3 or 4 night breaks; save an additional £25 off Deluxe, Prestige, Apartments, Chalets and Accessible accommodations, save an additional £20 off all other accommodations, and £10 off touring & camping.
For all other dates in 2018 and 2019: Save an additional £30 off 7 night holidays off Deluxe, Prestige, Apartments, Chalets and Accessible accommodations, save an additional £20 off all other accommodations, and £10 off touring & camping. For 3 or 4 night breaks; save an additional £15 off Deluxe, Prestige, Apartments, Chalets and Accessible accommodations, save an additional £10 off all other accommodations and £5 off touring & camping.
Low deposit and Easy Payments available. Please check your personalised payment plan at the time of booking for confirmation. Any bookings made within 10 weeks of arrival require payment in full at time of booking.
These offers can be withdrawn at any time and are subject to availability. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, group bookings, third party discount or voucher and must be booked direct with Haven. Extra discounts are additional savings which you can combine with Haven’s general offers at the point of booking and will be added on after all other discounts have been taken into account. It is not possible to add extra discounts once a booking has already been confirmed. Full Haven holidays terms and conditions apply.
Get a huge discount on a case of fancy wine when you buy your disabled Persons Railcard.
Voucher for UK Residents aged 18 and over.
Spend voucher against your first order of £99.99 and above
Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Voucher to be used only once per household.
For full terms and conditions, please visit www.nakedwines.com/terms.htm
|Offer Description||Expires||User Downloads|
|Friends and Family Railcard Only £30||Expires: 31/12/2018||/ User Downloads: 78||Get This Offer|
|2 For 1 Days Out with Two Together Railcard||Expires: 31/12/2018||/ User Downloads: 46||Get This Offer|
|1/3 off Rail Fares||Expires: 31/12/2018||/ User Downloads: 34||Get This Offer|
|Up to 60% off Theatre Tickets with Senior Railcard||Expires: 31/12/2018||/ User Downloads: 33||Get This Offer|
|£60 off an Exclusive Case of Wine with Your Disabled Persons Railcard||Expires: 31/12/2018||/ User Downloads: 22||Get This Offer|