Online savings - refers to the online discount. – This discount is a saving against the current package price.
Online discount is not available on room upgrades on May-October 2019 departures. Summer 2018 - (departures between 1st May 2017 - 31st October 2018) 10% as of 12th September 2018; 3% on Lakes & Mountains.
Online savings correct as of 16th September 2018.
A festive getaway will not cost as much as you might think when you take advantage of the great prices from TUI.
You can now book your short-haul or mid-haul holiday from £50 per person. The full deposit amount is £200 per person – so the remaining deposit balance will be due 8 weeks after you’ve made your booking. Dreaming of faraway shores? Book your long-haul holiday now from just £125 per person. The full deposit amount is £250 per person – so, again, the remaining deposit balance will be due 8 weeks after you’ve made your booking. Book your Skytours holiday now with a £50 deposit and secure your seat. The full deposit amount is £200 per person, and the remaining deposit balance will be due 8 weeks after you’ve made your booking. You can book your Lakes & Mountains holiday from just £50 per person. The full deposit amount is £200 per person and your remaining deposit balance will be due 8 weeks after you’ve made your booking. Our flexible flights give you full flexibility to jet off when and where you want, by letting you choose to fly with a number of big name airlines. Our low deposit scheme works a little differently for these holidays, though. We use your flight cost as a deposit to secure your holiday. You’ll pay 70 per cent of the cost of your flights at the time of the booking, and the remaining 30 per cent eight weeks after. And don’t worry, we’ll do the maths – you’ll see a deposit breakdown before you confirm your booking. Please note, the remaining balance of your total deposit will be due 8 weeks after your booking has been made, or you will be required to pay the remainder of the total holiday cost, whichever date comes sooner depending on when you booked your holiday. If you book using the low deposit scheme and then cancel your holiday, the remaining deposit balance will be due on cancellation. Deposits are not available on holidays departing within 12 weeks of departure date.
8 Million people receive the best discounts in our email programme
TUI promises an easy-to-navigate website, holiday shops, a handy app, and a 24/7 holiday line. Not to mention, its team of travel experts are never more than a click away - all dedicated to helping you organise everything, from planning to plane.
Boasting destinations in 30 countries worldwide, TUI handpicks its hotels, offers tailor-made experiences, and has been hailed for its fleet of leisure airline. You'll find comfortable journeys, memorable moments and smiles all round with TUI.