- Up To 25% Off Roses
- 20% Off Selected Summer Bedding And Hanging Baskets
- Up To 50% Off Six Pack Collections
- Mother's Day Gifts From £9
- 20% Off Selected House Plants
Quick Gardening Tips
How Can I Build a Compost Bin in My Garden?
Whether you have just moved house or have never had a compost bin, here are some simple tips to help you achieve a compost bin which as well as recycling garden waste will help your plants flourish.
You'll want to get some wood or netting to fence your compost heap off from the rest of the garden, this way it won't get washed away by the rain or displaced by the wind.
To start your compost heap layer the ground with dead leaves, twigs and other garden debris like tea leaves, vegetable peelings and fruit rind.
What Essential Gardener's Supplies Should I Stock Up on?
There are some basic essential tools which you can't go without when you want to maintain a pleasant garden.
- A rake - Will come in very useful in the Autumn if you have trees in your back garden
- A Hand Trowel - To plant your seeds in readiness for Spring
- Lawn Mower - Keep your lawn looking neat. Mowing also preserves the grass health as it can kill/hold back nasty weeds.
- Shears - For pruning back your plants, busy and trees, this extends their health and keeps them looking pretty.
Perfect Barbeque Essentials
Waitrose Garden has lots of different things to browse through including everything you would ever need for a barbeque.
Whatever the size of your garden, there is a barbeque for you. Pick up a mini one or a larger charcoal one. You might vary of the kind of barbeques you want for the kind of foods you want to cook.
Griddle and cast iron frying pans can be used to cook different things on your barbeque.It can be great to cook more vegetables like asparagus.
Barbeques are not just about the stuff you use for food! Think about everything - the furniture, chairs, lighting and everything in between. you will be able to find all of these with Waitrose Garden.