How can I get the best discounts at Wallis?
Here are a few hints and tips from our experts, so you can make even more savings at Wallis.
- Check the latest deals online - the Wallis sale section have some amazing discounts, with over 50% off some products.
- If you’re ordering in bulk, Wallis offers free UK delivery for orders over £50.
- If you’re on a budget, you can browse the lowest priced items first by sorting your search preferences. That way you can see what’s affordable first.
- Be the first to know about exclusive offers at Wallis by signing up to their email subscription service, They’ll let you know about great savings and the latest arrivals so you’ll never miss a bargain.
- If hearing about the latest deals and offers wasn’t enough, then there’s one more reason why you should sign up to the Wallis newsletter. If you’re a first time buyer, you can grab 15% off your first order!
How can I get a Wallis discount code?The easiest way to pick up your Wallis codes is to check with MyVoucherCodes before you place your order. Our team regularly updates their page to collect the best deals in one place and help you save on fashion.
When is the Wallis sale?There are sales throughout the year at Wallis and all deliver fantastic fashion savings to customers. You’ll find full details of any current sale on MyVoucherCodes as soon as they go live. However, it’s best to shop when seasons are changing, and new collections arrive.
Can I get a Wallis student discount?Yes, anyone registered with Student Beans is entitled to 10% off all their orders. The registration process is simple, but you will need to verify your student status with an institution email address.
Can I get free delivery?Yes, all orders over £50 come with complimentary standard delivery. Your package will arrive within 4 days with this delivery method. If you need your new clothes sooner, there are other delivery methods available. See the delivery page for full details and charges.
How to use your Wallis promo code?
- Begin by searching for a suitable discount code on our website. Once found, click “Get Code” to unlock.
- Visit the Wallis website using another tab and browse the site for the products you want to buy.
- Double-check each product to ensure it is eligible for the discount.
- Once finished, review your bag at the side of the screen and check that you have every item you want to buy.
- Click “PROMOTION CODE(S)” and paste your Wallis discount code into the box. Click “Apply” and enjoy your discount!
Buyers Guides - Wallis and Covid 19
A lot has changed in retail during the summer of 2020 and throughout all the turmoil you’ve been able to pick up all your favourite fashion on Wallis.co.uk. But now things are opening up again and changes are being made to keep customers and staff as safe as possible while they shop. Let’s have a look at what you can expect from you in-store and online shopping experience.
Wallis OnlineFirst off, Wallis free delivery is now available on all orders over £30 to make it even easier to shop and keep your self away from people. All deliveries are now contact free and there will be no hand to hand contact at any point. Orders will either be dropped at your door or in a safe place of your choosing. While the delivery team are working flat out to keep everything running smoothly, orders may take a little longer to arrive than you would usually expect.
Wallis ReturnsThere is a new Returns service that makes things simpler for you to send back any items that you need to. This includes contact free collection from your home alongside the usual hassle free returns options.
Wallis In-storeThe biggest changes will be to your shopping experience when you visit a store. There have been layout alterations that make socially distanced shopping easier, a limit to the number of customers allowed in store at any one time, and the fitting rooms have been closed to minimise contact. Customers are also being asked to pay via contactless wherever possible and follow the guidance in England and Scotland by wearing a mask when you shop.
Buyers Guides - A Guide to Wallis Jeans
Denim has long been a wardrobe essential and everyone has their favourite pair that mange to match comfort and fit perfectly. Finding the perfect pair can be a challenge but to help you hang the right style on your hangers, here’s our guide to Wallis jeans.
Skinny in StyleEveryone knows what skinny jeans are by now and at this point, and like the bootcut they’ve made their way into classic style territory by now. They may not be riding the trend wave, but they’ll never truly be out of style again. There’s a range of black jeggings that give you the look of jeans and comfort of leggings. It must be some kind of magic.
Casual Slim FitSlim Fit is the casual cousin of the Skinny jean and they’re perfect for a laid back day. They will still cling to your legs and keep things looking tight, but they’re on more of a casual vibe when the skinny jeans are made to stand out. At Wallis slim fits go from the classic blue jean denim to dark navy to make sure you can get a look for every outfit.
Perfect Petite LooksThe selection of Wallis Petite jeans offers stunning style for smaller ladies that bring big looks to the wardrobe. There are a few cuts petite women can choose from and they’re all dripping in style. Our favourite of the lot are the blue denim roll ups. They are a super chill look that are perfect for laid back summer days and long casual nights.
Buyers Guides - Fit for Queens
Wallis believe that impeccable fashion shouldn’t be limited to size or shape and they have the collections to back up their philosophy. Each one is packed with essential seasonal style that will keep your wardrobe current and have you feeling incredible every time you leave the house.