Offers for Toms UK were lasted updated Monday 1 September 2014 12:28
1. Offer is valid 15th – 17th September (inclusive) only.
2. Items must be purchased in one transaction.
3. Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with certain other discounts or offers.
4. Only one online discount may be applied to each transaction.
5. Promotion codes exclude Beauty, electricals, mens toiletries, furniture, Fred Perry, Hammond & Co. Baker by Ted Baker, Le Creuset, Simple Human, Joseph Joseph, Tempur, Scion, Bedeck, Kas, and Harlequin. Kids - Levi, Converse, Silver Eight, Route 66, Crocs and Just Sheepskin. Gift vouchers, gift cards, personalised wedding stationary, gift experiences, Debenhamsplus.com, Debenhamsplus.ie, Debenhamsflowers.com, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com and Debenhamsboxoffice.com.
6. Selected concessions are also excluded; please see http://www.debenhams.com/wcsstore/DebenhamsUKSite/Img/PDFs/Contact_us/40OffersSat16thNovMensWomensStoreOnlineBrandExclusionsUK.pdf, for further information
1. Only available with a valid student ID
2. Only available with a valid NUS Student Extra Card.
3. See NUS Extra website for full terms and conditions.
4. Discount code must be entered in capitals at the checkout in order to redeem. Student discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Student discount cannot be used on SALE items. Cannot be used against delivery charges. Discount cannot be used on Sweet Deal products.
No matter where you are in the world, Toms Shoes is with you every step of the way. For eight years, they've been providing elegant classics that can't help but put you in a holiday state of mind. And that feel-good feeling doesn't stop there. For every pair of shoes bought, Toms gives a pair away to someone in the developing world. It's definitely a win-win. Your feet feel comfy and your heart feels cosy.
Stocked by over 500 shops across the planet, Toms is fast becoming one to watch. The company's fashion philanthropy means innovative products for you. From its humble beginnings with a basic shoe based upon the centuries old Argentinian farmers' alpargatas, Toms has continued to lead the way in design and corporate responsibility. Still constructed of tough canvas or cotton with robust rubber soles, Toms shoes will delight you with their timeless construction – and you can now choose from six different shoe styles and three basic sunglasses in a rainbow of colours to suit your moods.
At Toms there's no such thing as resting on laurels, either. The environment is a high priority. If it's important to you, too, check out the Earthwise PLUSfoam classics made from recycled and recyclable materials. For comfort and sustainability, you just can't go wrong!
So, whether you're buying for woman, man or child – fashionista or friend of the earth - kit out your loved ones in Toms and smile: you've extended a helping hand toward someone in need. Now, help yourself to another bonus. Have a look at our outstanding promotions.
Love travel? Love Toms. Use the hashtag #TravelingTOMS on your Instagram photos to show how you rock your Toms across the universe. Be your beautiful, inspirational self and get ideas from other Toms fans, too!
Free delivery on all orders
Sign up to receive new updates and and latest news
Cordones footwears from £52
New arrivals From £37
Kids Wedding Styles From £24
Mens Boots From £55
£5 Off All Orders Over £25
Save £10 On Orders Of £100 Or More
Get £5 Off All Orders Over £25
£10 Off All Orders Over £100