Terms & Conditions
1. Offer runs from 2 October 2018 00:00 to 11 November 2018 23:59.
2. If you spend £85 or more on Christmas Food to Order, we will email you an e-gift voucher which you can use in selected M&S stores to claim one free bottle of Burra Brook Shiraz, one free bottle of Burra Brook Chardonnay – while stocks last (substitute will be available if stock runs out) or a non-alcoholic alternative The Collection Milk White and Dark Chocolate Selection (160g).
3. The free wine or chocolates must be collected by 2 December 2018.
4. The e-gift voucher can only be redeemed at M&S stores in the United Kingdom and Channel Islands (except M&S outlet stores, M&S BP Connect stores, M&S stores in railway stations, service stations, airports and hospitals) on presentation of the e-gift voucher at the till. The e-gift voucher cannot be redeemed online. Free bottle of wine not available in selected stores.
5. Single use only.
6. Subject to availability. M&S reserves the right to substitute any element of the free gift with a product of a similar nature and/or value should any original product become unavailable for any reason.
7. M&S will not accept liability for lost or stolen or damaged e-gift vouchers.
8. M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the e-gift voucher at any time.
9. M&S reserves the right to reject use of the e-gift voucher with reasonable cause.
10. Customers will be required to confirm identity and order number when redeeming.
11. One e-gift voucher only per order of £85 or more.
12. E-gift voucher is strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
13. Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to customers aged 18 or over. Proof of age may be required.
14. Alcohol products can only be collected/sold in line with local store licensing legislation.
15. ©Marks and Spencer plc. Registered office: 35 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1NW, United Kingdom. Registered number: 214436 (England and Wales).