Offers for Kickers were lasted updated Monday 23 March 2015 04:36
1. Offer is valid 27th & 31st of March, 2015 (inclusive) only.
2. Items must be purchased in one transaction.
3. Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with certain other discounts or offers.
4. Only one online discount may be applied to each transaction.
5. Promotion codes exclude Beauty, electricals, mens toiletries, furniture, Fred Perry, Hammond & Co. Baker by Ted Baker, Le Creuset, Simple Human, Joseph Joseph, Tempur, Scion, Bedeck, Kas, and Harlequin. Kids - Levi, Converse, Silver Eight, Route 66, Crocs and Just Sheepskin. Gift vouchers, gift cards, personalised wedding stationary, gift experiences, Debenhamsplus.com, Debenhamsplus.ie, Debenhamsflowers.com, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com and Debenhamsboxoffice.com.
6. Selected concessions are also excluded; please see http://www.debenhams.com/wcsstore/DebenhamsUKSite/Img/PDFs/Contact_us/40OffersSat16thNovMensWomensStoreOnlineBrandExclusionsUK.pdf, for further information
With inspiration derived from the Parisian students revolutionary spirit and as legend has it – a view of the poster from the well-known musical Hair, Daniel Raufasut was able to realize his dream and the first Kickers boots were born. This footwear was not only a new style it was radical for the times and it was made of nubuck leather and born from denim. This style pays homage to the generation of peace and love with favored materials. The unique features are a contrast with engraved eyelets, triple stitching, and right on the back of the shoe the logo is hot-branded. And of course, you can’t forget the Kickers ‘fleurette’, which remains a classic emblem of the brand even today!
So what makes Kickers kick? That is an amazing question, and one we are all too happy to help you find out. To sum it all up the Kickers brand is iconic and they are dedicated to the creation of stylish footwear that is confident and stands out and can be worn by anyone.
This global fashion brand is Kickers. This iconic brand makes footwear that is unique for those who are not only confident, but style savvy as well. Kickers is very proud of their well-earned reputation for developing and creating the highest quality shoes and leather boots that have a comfort that is unmatched, with an extreme attention to detail. They have an unmistakable approach at Kickers to style that mixes with life. They create shoes that are relevant, relaxed, classic, and above all accessible to everyone.
Ever since they began the revolution of footwear in 1970, Kickers has instilled a strong loyal following that spans throughout the world. Kickers were born to be a style of shoe that were meant specifically for wearing with blue jeans. These boots are casual from the mind of the French visionary Daniel Raufast. Today they are a world-wide company that is proud of the pedigree they have created. Over the years Kickers has embodied imagination of the successive generations of fashion and music lovers all over the world.
The most popular design, the Kick Hi has become a style icon worldwide. It has a very special place in the hearts of the staff at Kickers. The shoe was first produced in 1975, and today it is still as popular as it was then. This shoe stands with pride among the entire collection. Shoppers can take their pick from a range of Kick Hi designs for men, women, and even children. There are classic colors and new finishes for the seasons, and as you can imagine, something for everyone.
This is a brand that is far from being locked in the past, but more of one that is constantly evolving to keep up with the most current trends.
If you are serious about saving money on your favorite shoes don’t forget to check out how MyVoucherCodes can help you grab up a bargain with kickers.co.uk. Here, we list the very latest vouchers and offers available, so if there is a way to save you money, you’re guaranteed to find it right here first!
To redeem your discount on your purchases, simply follow these steps:
1. Browse items on the website and add to your shopping cart.
2. Proceed to checkout.
3. Copy and then paste the voucher code into the ‘Promo or Discount Code’ box.
4. Get your kickers.co.uk order delivered with money off!
If you enjoy shopping and browsing while you are on the move, the mobile app is the perfect way to do just that! With 1000s of items at your fingertips, you can easily search and purchase right from your mobile phone. You are also able to sync your kickers.co.uk account with a variety of devices, which means you can save on items right from your phone and then view them on your laptop at a later time. With many other cool features, online shopping is easy!
Where can I find my code?
When you select a voucher, it pops up in a separate box. You can find your code here for you to copy and paste. If you selected ‘deal’ or ‘sale’ you will be redirected to the according page simply.
Where should my voucher code be entered?
Most of the shops and stores will give you the opportunity to enter in a promotional code when you are in the process of checking out. The discount or promo box is toward the end before your order is confirmed.
What should I do if the code I entered doesn’t work?
We strive to make sure each voucher is up to date and current, but you may come across one that is expired! If this happens, search the kickers.co.uk page for the latest available codes.
Exclusive 12% Off Your Order
8% Off Your Order Plus Free Delivery
Save 10% Off Your Order Plus Free Delivery
Free Delivery on your Orders
10% Off Your Order
Exclusive 12% Off Orders
Up To £30 Off Kids Calf Boots
Up To £30 Off Kids Desert Boots
Up To £45 Off Womens Ankle Boots