Apply This Fantastic Coupon Code at Checkout To Get 50% Off Grocery Delivery Saver Option On 12 Month Plan,For Limited Time Only
Save today and grab yourself a great bargain by using this Tesco's voucher code during checkout to receive £15 Off Your Orders.
£60 Minimum Order Value
Delivery or collection charges apply.
Valid on purchases from the tesco.com/groceries site only.
eCoupon valid for new customers only on your first single grocery order.
Excludes purchases of infant milk formulae, tobacco products, stamps, National Lottery Scratchcards, Delivery Saver subscriptions and delivery or collection charges.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other eCoupon beginning with XX.Offer may be redeemed only once per household.
This eCoupon shall remain the property of Tesco Stores Limited and is not for resale or publication. Only one eCoupon can be redeemed per customer.
Offer is only valid in the UK. Tesco reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any eCoupon at any time without notice. See tesco.com for details and full eCoupon terms and conditions.
Use this voucher when you spend £60 and get £12 off your First Grocery Orders. Simply apply the code when you checkout online to redeem your money off discount.
Delivery or collection charges apply. Valid on purchases from the tesco.com/groceries site only. eCoupon valid for new customers only on your first single grocery order delivered on or before 25th November 2014. £60 minimum spend excludes purchases of infant milk formulae, tobacco products, stamps, National Lottery Scratchcards
Take Advantage of This Offer To Get Great Savings 25% Off Selected Wine When You Buy Two Or More Cases With This Fantastic Deal, For Limited Time Only.
Like this offer? Then like us on Facebook too! Fans get exclusive access to the latest promotions, top offers, deals and discounts – so don’t miss out.
Join Twitter and take advantage of our top deals! Give us a follow and you’ll find the latest promotions, biggest discounts and best customer offers on your timeline.
Offers for Tesco were lasted updated Monday 1 September 2014 10:39
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. One voucher per person. Valid only in the UK.
Not exchangeable for cash. Subject to availability. Voucher valid until 31.10.2014 at
participating restaurants only. ™Burger King Corporation. © 2014 Burger King Europe
GmbH. All rights reserved.
1. Restaurant, dish and date exclusions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details.
2. Valid all day Monday-Thursday and after 5pm on Sunday until 21st September 2014 inclusive
3. This offer is only available at the restaurant specified on your voucher
4. Your code entitles you to a 25% off your food bill. The Calzone pizzas are excluded from this offer. Upgrades and extra toppings must be paid for in full. The Piccolo Menu is included in this offer
5. Please bring your code with you when you visit the restaurant and show to your waiter or waitress before you order. Please surrender your code to your waiter or waitress when you ask for the bill.
6. You cannot use this offer in conjunction with any other promotion or set menu, including Tesco vouchers/codes, Nectar, NUS extra and Tastecard. Not available with the Express Lunch menu
7. Only one code is needed per table or group
8. Your code can also be used on takeaway orders, but takeaway set menus are not included in this offer. This offer is not available via our online Click & Collect service
9. Your code will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted
10. Your code has no cash value and can only be redeemed once
11. This offer is not available in PizzaExpress Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, Stratford Westfield, Olympia or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants
12. This offer is not available in the following restaurants when a sports or entertainment event is taking place nearby: Fulham restaurants, Twickenham, Baker Street, Wembley (when there is a sporting or entertainment event at Wembley Stadium) and The O2,
13. This offer is not available in London-Haymarket, London-Bow Street, Strand, or London-St. Martin's Lane from 5pm - 7:30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
14. Promoter Head Office: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.
1. Delivery or collection charges apply.
2. Valid on purchases from the tesco.com/groceries site only. eCoupon valid for new customers only on your first single grocery order delivered on or before 31st December 2014.
3.£60 minimum spend excludes purchases of infant milk formulae, tobacco products, stamps, National Lottery Scratchcards, Delivery Saver subscriptions and delivery or collection charges.
4.Cannot be used in conjunction with any other eCoupon beginning with XX. Offer may be redeemed only once per household.
5.This eCoupon shall remain the property of Tesco Stores Limited and is not for resale or publication. 6.Only one eCoupon can be redeemed per customer. Offer is only valid in the UK.
7.Tesco reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any eCoupon at any time without notice.
8.See tesco.com for details and full eCoupon terms and conditions.
Tesco is responsible for 75 million shopping trips each week in 12 different countries around the world, making it one the biggest and busiest global retailers. Originally a grocery-store, it has since expanded to sell electronics, books, petrol, insurance and much more. The pioneer of online shopping, its home grocery shop ‘Tesco Direct’ was first launched in 1997 and has since gone on to become the biggest and most profitable in the sector, with sales exceeding £2 billion.
Whether you’re doing your weekly grocery shop or looking for great value F&F clothing or technology, there’s always a good deal to be had at Tesco. Simply save up your clubcard points or pick up a voucher before shopping online or in your local store.
To redeem your Tesco discount online, take the following steps:
1. Browse Tesco.com and add items to your basket.
2. Proceed to checkout.
3. Copy & paste the relevant code into the ‘enter promo code’ box before paying.
4. Enjoy your Tesco shop for less!
Tesco offers a range of apps allowing you to access the very best of the store directly from your mobile. If you shop for food & drink online, the Tesco Grocery app allows you to browse and update your basket, shop your favourites and check-out securely. With more like the Tesco Discover or Tesco Real Food Magazine apps, you can browse everything from recipe ideas to entertainment guides. Download to discover a wealth of content!
Remember, you can also browse top vouchers and the biggest money-saving deals from Tesco straight from the MyVoucherCodes app – don’t check-out your order without double checking with us first!
Blinkbox is a new subscription-free way to view your favourite films and television online. If you don’t want the commitment of signing up to a monthly service, it allows you to simply pay for whatever movies or television programmes you watch! Prices start from just 99p and with over 10,000 titles to choose from - including the very latest blockbusters and biggest TV shows - it offers the viewer unbeatable freedom and choice. Visit Blinkbox.com to discover more information on the service and how to sign up.
Tesco aims to cater for all budgets as well as tastes. If you’re a frugal shopper, the Everyday Value range is designed to be affordable for everyone. Alternatively, the Tesco Finest range guarantees the highest quality for a little extra money. Together, these two brands are amongst the largest in the UK and are responsible for £1 billion worth of sales each year.
The Click & Collect service aims to make Tesco shopping all the more convenient – with 1,650 collection points scattered throughout the UK, it allows customers to pick up their groceries or general merchandise whenever is fitting for them.
If you are a regular shopper, it’s well worth ensuring you have a Tesco Clubcard in your wallet or purse. Introduced in 1996 as a loyalty incentive, it has become one of the best schemes of its kind, continually rewarding customers with excellent perks and money saving offers. For every £1 spent, you will receive 1 point – when you acquire enough points they will be converted into vouchers which can be spent in-store or with participating restaurants and attractions like Café Rouge, RAC, Cineworld and Park Resorts.
Tesco is proud to be the lead sponsor for the Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life. Having acted as a sponsor for the past twelve years, Tesco has raised a considerable amount of money for the charity with over 20,000 colleagues taking place each year. Alongside this, Tesco honours a number of other charitable commitments in relation to the Tesco Charity Trust, ranging from its collaboration with Diabetes UK to its popular voucher collection programme ‘Tesco for Schools and Clubs’.
Tesco Customer Service Centre,
Telephone: 0800 50 5555
60% Off Ellehammer Luggage Orders
Exchange Every £5 In Clubcard Vouchers In To £10 Of Tokens To Spend
Free Delivery On Clothing Orders
£15 Off Your Orders
£3 Off Beauty and Toiletries Orders Over £15
Save £100 when You Spend £400 or more on Furniture
£5 Off Toy Orders Over £40
£1 Off When You Spend Over £5 On Selected Stationery
Up To 50% Off Selected Women Leggings