Previous vouchers from bathstore
bathstore supply a variety of different vouchers to help you with the creation of your new bathroom, here are some previous discounts that have been available through MyVoucherCodes:
- Extra 15% Off Sale,
- Up to 50% Off Sale Plus Extra 10% Off,
- Extra 10% Off All Orders,
- Up To 10% Off Orders When You Spend £250 Or More,
- Up To 15% Off Orders When You Spend £1000 Or More.
How to redeem your voucher code
Once you have found the voucher code that you wish to use follow one of two steps, dependent on the voucher:
1. If you click on a code and a voucher has not been supplied that means it has redirected you to the relevant pages and/or automatically applied the code to your basket.
2. If you click on a code and a physical code appears, copy and paste this into the discount box in your basket after you have finished shopping, then select apply for it to be credited to your shop.
Is there a specific way that I should seal by shower and bath screen?
All bath screens and enclosures are designed to internally allow water to drain away, therefore you need to make sure that any drainage points are not restricted. This will be ensured if both the enclosure and screens are not fitted with any kind of silicone sealant. Instructions supplied will highlight where a sealant should be applied for each product, this will be indicated by a thick black line. Once everything is fully fitted it can be sealed, however only along the outside.
What's the best way to clean my bathstore products?
Nearly all of our products include a care manual, which indicates the best way to look after your bathstore goods. However, one of the best things to use is soapy water and a soft cloth. For wood or mirrors, we suggest a well wrung out cloth in warm soapy water - however make sure this is wiped over with a dry, lint free soft cloth. If your shower builds up with water marks due to you being based in a hard water area, then we recommend using a squeegee after every use to keep your screen clear.