Offers for Shoeaholics were last updated Tuesday 5 July 2022 20:31
Shoeaholics Codes That You've Missed
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- The offer entitles you to 20% off all items* on https://www.shoeaholics.com 2. This offer is exclusive to validated workers of the NHS. 3. The discount code will be single use. No cash alternative is available. 4.Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code 5. This discount is not open to anyone associated with the discount; employees, friends, families or agents. 6. This offer cannot be redeemed against Gift Card or Delivery Costs. 7. If an item is returned the same code cannot be re-issued. 8. Cannot be used in Shoeaholics Outlet stores or Concessions.
- The discount code cannot be placed on an order that has previously been submitted. 10. Subject to availability. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. 11. All orders are subject to terms and conditions which can be found here https://help.shoeaholics.com/hc/en-gb 12. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. 13. Offer excludes We Are One Charity items.
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- The offer entitles you to 20% off all items* on https://www.shoeaholics.com 2.This offer is exclusive to validated students. 3.The discount code will be single-use. No cash alternative is available.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code. 5.This discount is not open to anyone associated with the discount; employees, friends, families or agents. 6.This offer cannot be redeemed against Gift Card or Delivery Costs.
- If an item is returned the same code cannot be re-issued. 8. Cannot be used in Shoeaholics Outlet stores or in Concessions. 9.The discount code cannot be placed on an order that has previously been submitted. 10. Subject to availability. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. 11.All orders are subject to terms and conditions which can be found here https://help.shoeaholics.com/hc/en-gb 12. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. 13.Offer excludes We Are One Charity items.
Shoeaholics Sales/Promotions FAQs
Are there any promotions available from Shoeaholics?
There are plenty of promotions available across the Shoeaholics website. Whilst we all love a good deal, Shoeaholics has stepped it up a knotch. They’re offering a free gift with every purchase. Customers will receive a free Liquiproof Shoe Protector Spray, which is usually worth £10. So, you can keep your shoes looking at their best for longer.
Are there any sales on at Shoeaholics?
Absolutely! There are a number of discounts available across selected brands and products at Shoeaholics. You’ll find up to 50% off Carvela, Kurt Gieger London, and Miss KG currently available at Shoeaholics. Navigate to the Outlet section find the biggest discounts on their website.
Shoeaholics Returns FAQs
Can I have a Refund from Shoeaholics?
Yes, of course. You can return your items within 30 days of receiving your order and receive a full refund. Returns are completely free. You should make sure your item is unworn, undamaged and in their original shoe box. Shoeaholics ask that shoes are tried on indoors to avoid any marks being left on them. This is part of the return policy.
Shoeaholics Delivery FAQs
Does Shoeaholics do Free Delivery?
Full transparency - you can get free delivery but you’ll have to meet a basket total first. If your order total is £75 or over, then you qualify for Free UK Standard Delivery. This will be delivered within 3 - 5 working days. Deliveries are made Monday - Friday.
What are the delivery options available from Shoeaholics?
Standard delivery is £3.50 and will be delivered within 3-5 working days, from Monday - Friday. If you need your shoes in a hurry, Next Working Day Delivery costs £6.95. You should order by 8pm to be eligible. Nominated Day, Saturday Delivery and Click & Collect are also available.
Shoeaholics Discount FAQs
Can I get Student Discount from Shoeaholics?
Yes, you can. Students can get 20% off orders at Shoeaholics. Simply log in via Student Beans, UNiDAYS or GoCertify to confirm your student status. From here, you can access your unique 20% off discount code.
Can I get Key Worker Discount from Shoeaholics?
Yes, NHS staff and Teachers can both get 20% off at Shoeaholics. NHS staff will need to confirm their employment status via email address, ID or payslip. You can do this by using the Shoeaholics NHS Verification Form. Teachers can confirm their employment status via GoCertify. You will need to provide your phone number when you reach the Teachers Verification Form.
Other Ways to Save at Shoeaholics
- Download the Shoeaholics app and access exclusive app-only deals. You’ll also be the first to know about new products, have the ability to create a wishlist, and easily shop wherever you are.
- Refer a Friend and you can both have 15% off. When your friend uses their referral code, they’ll get 15% off their online order. After they’ve made their purchase, you’ll receive 15% off your next online order. It’s always worth checking out the T&Cs before though.
- Sign up for the Shoeaholics Newsletter and you’ll receive 15% off as a thank-you. You can use this on your first order with Shoeaholics. You’ll also receive regular updates on the latest Shoeaholics news, styles, and fashion.
- Make sure to follow Shoeaholics on Instagram. They occasionally post some brilliant competitions and giveaways on their social media. Previous competitions have included partnering with Sleek Makeup, Batiste, and Missy Empire, as well as giving away shoes and a bag worth £300.
How to use your Shoeaholics discount code
- Using our website, search for a discount code that can be applied to your shopping order.
- Head over to the Shoeaholics website and begin searching for any relevant products you wish to buy.
- Make sure that each product is suitable for the code that you are using.
- After you have found everything you wanted, view your bag and proceed to checkout
- Copy and paste the Shoeaholics discount code into the 'Promo Codes' box and click 'Apply'.
- Your screen will refresh and display your new discounted price.
Summer Shoes for Less
Step into summer with some effortlessly stylish shoes. Shoeaholics has everything you could need to pack for holiday, whether that’s heels, trainers, sandals, or pool sliders. With up to 50% off Cavela, Kurt Geiger London, and Miss KG, you can find your perfect summer shoes for less. Take a look at their website and update your holiday wardrobe before any big trips this summer.
The Fearless Carvela Summer sandals are ideal for lounging by the pool. These sandal slides are available in blush or orange. Comfort is the main focus of this shoe. It features a curved strap and footbed, large texture outsole, and synthetic foam-like material. These comfortable sandals are reduced from £69 to £49, giving you a saving of £20. That’s 29% off the original price. These shoes are available in XS, S, M, and L at the time of writing.
The Emeline Miss KG sandals are the perfect choice for walking around on holiday. These sandals are available in black or blush. They feature a woven raised flatform, a comfortable strap across the foot, and a metal ankle buckle. These beautiful sandals are also reduced from £69 to £49, giving another saving of £20. These shoes are available in sizes 4-8 at the time of writing.
The Ali Heels by KG Kurt Gieger are a stylish stiletto choice. These shoes are available in black or blush too. They are a great choice for the eco-friendly as they are registered with The Vegan Society. Comfort is again the name of the game, with a padded footbed and an ankle buckle. We love that these have been reduced from £119 to £59. That’s a saving of 50% and £60 to boot.
Make sure to keep your eye on their homepage for any further reductions in summer footwear. Of course, we’ll post any Shoeaholics sales here too. So, browse the Shoeaholics website to help you put your best foot forward this summer.
Colours for Every Occasion
Already a symbol for pride and equality, the rainbow has been adopted as a symbol of support for the key workers that have worked hard to keep us safe and healthy throughout the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. This colourful signifier has sprung up like some underground resistance message in windows, on cars, and in shops. And it’s starting to influence style too.
If you want to show your support for all the hardworking workers and pick up some gorgeous shoes and accessories, you’re in the right place. This rainbow inspired collection taps into the mood of our nation and will keep things bright all year long.
We have to talk about the Kurt Geiger NHS Tote Bag. It’s stylish, colourful, and made out of Fairtrade Cotton which are all great reasons to pick one of these up. But most importantly, 100% of the profit is going directly to NHS charities that support the brave people that are putting their health at risk. It’s a simple way of doing some good, and you’ll get a snazzy bag too.
You can rep the rainbow on your feet with a variety of shoes from some of the biggest names in Britain. Aldo, Steve Madden, and Truffle Collection have released stylish shoes with all the colours of the rainbow represented. Our pick of the lot is the Rocket Dog Jazzin shoes that effortlessly merge vibrant style and sigh-inducing comfort.
There are loads of ways to rock the rainbow this season and show support to the entire country as we get through this tough time. But if you can do it with unquestionable style, that’s a bonus.
It's All About Lace Up Boots
Boots are such a versatile bit of kit, and treating your feet to a pair is a great shout. With lace-up boots, you can get some footwear that's comfortable, functional and fashionable as all heck, making it the perfect addition to any shoe rack.
Black boots are the perfect accompaniment to any outfit. Whether you want to add a spot of grungy flair to a pretty dress, or you're going for a casual vibe with some jeans, and need something to send the look over the edge, they've got your back.
With a pair of Carvela base lace-ups, you've got a pair of boots that tick all the right boxes. They sport a classic style but with the addition of a buckled strap that just elevates the look, giving it an almost punk vibe that looks fresh off the catwalk. They're packed with attitude, but they're versatile enough that you can pair them effortlessly with a subtle, classy outfit.
A pair of Grenson Nanette rubberised is what happens when you take military chic and add a layer of polish. Made from leather and sporting a 40mm heel, they're tough and durable, but with an elegant flair that's hard to match. They come in a gorgeous subdued green and can take any outfit to the next level.
So, fill your boots with a bargain by grabbing a Shoeaholics discount code this season, and kit out your feet with a pair of shoes that are built to last, without compromising on a stunning aesthetic.