Terms & Conditions
1. Voucher entitles holder to one FREE ENTRY per voucher and per full paying adult when accompanied by the holder's individual Coke Zone reward email, ID may be required.
2. If the holder of the voucher buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket to the Chessington World of Adventures Resort ("Chessington"), then s/he may take with him/her ONE OTHER PERSON who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
3. Voucher is valid UNTIL 31st of Dec 2013 at Chessington, EXCLUDING 25th Dec 2013 and any special events/hotel events/concerts. PLEASE NOTE: The rides at Chessington World of Adventures Resort close on the 4th of November, however, the zoo only will be open on selected dates throughout the rest of 2013 - see attraction website for details. THE VOUCHER IS VALID FROM THE FOLLOWING PARK OPENING DATES: CHESSINGTON WORLD OF ADVENTURES RESORT OPENS ON THE 20th OF MARCH 2013. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE - CHECK OPENING DATES & TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE ATTRACTION WEBSITE.
4. Adult is 12 & over at Chessington.
5. Visitors under 90cm in height enter Chessington free of charge.
6. Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the voucher will render it void. Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. disabled, senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, on-line tickets, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
7. Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time at Chessington. The voucher is not valid at the Chessington Resort Hotel (Holiday Inn) - an additional cost applies.
8. Voucher must be presented upon entrance and surrendered to the ticket booth operator.
9. Only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
10. The Attraction reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
11. Features and/or creatures shown on the voucher are not necessarily available at the Attraction.
12. Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including Chessington.
13. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
14. Visitors 11 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over at Chessington.
15. For further queries on voucher terms please call 0871 423 2190 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras). For Attraction information please visit www.chessington.com