Terms & Conditions
1. The fares and book by date shown above are correct as of 1 February 2019, but are subject to change or extension depending on take up and market conditions. Due to the nature of the market, it is possible that flight fares may be available at a cheaper price at a later date.
2. Fares are applicable to purchases made in advance as follows:
3. All US departing London and Manchester - 28 days advance purchase required.
4. All flights to other destinations, there is 0 advance purchase required.
5. The fares detailed above are strictly subject to availability and are offered on a first come, first served basis. The number of seats available on each flight at the fare detailed above is restricted and it is possible that the seats allocated on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available in other booking classes. Some flights may have no availability on certain dates and popular dates (i.e. weekends, school and public holidays) will fill quickly.
6. The fares detailed above are for outbound travel on selected dates:
7. a) Round trips are permitted.
8. b) Round trips where the destination of the outward sector and the departure point of the return sector differ are permitted.
9. c) One way trips are not permitted.
10. d) Trips including sectors on airlines other than Virgin Atlantic including codeshares are not permitted.
11. All destinations a maximum stay of 12 months is permitted and a minimum stay must include a Sunday night. Excluding Manchester to Boston where a minimum stay of 3 days is required.
12. Stopovers and open-date returns are not permitted.
13. Children (under 12) and infants (under 2) who require a seat pay 75% of the full adult fare. Alternatively infants (under 2) who do not require a seat pay 10% of the full adult fare (exclusive of passenger taxes, fees, charges and carrier imposed surcharges).
14. Once a booking has been confirmed:
15. a) Cancellations are not permitted;
16. b) No compensation and/or refund will be made available; and
17. c) Route or name changes are not permitted.
18. Flying Club miles, bonus miles and tier points are available on selected flights. Please check at time of booking.
19. Virgin Atlantic’s published Conditions of Carriage apply and are available at http://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/help-centre/conditions-of-carriage.html.
20. Once tickets have been issued Virgin Atlantic shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other unavoidable/extraordinary circumstances beyond the control of Virgin Atlantic.
21. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.