Win Three Nights In Nice at Odeon Cinemas.Look no further than this amazing offer and seize this chance,this offer may end soon.
Terms & Conditions
1.This promotion is open to all UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) who are 18 years or over, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd, Warner, their agents/immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Prize draw opens on 16th September 2014 and closes at 23:59, 19th October 2014 for receipt of all entries.
3. A prize draw will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘Magic In The Moonlight' during this period. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking equals one entry.
4. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘Magic In The Moonlight' on ODEON.co.uk, odeoncinemas.ie, ODEON mobile sites, ODEON iPhone App, ODEON Android App, or ODEON Facebook Event Organiser. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
5. Winners' name will be drawn at random and winners will be notified by email on or before the 31st November 2014. In the event that the promoter cannot contact a winner within 28 days of the initial notification it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
6. The prize consists of
Flights London to Nice
Three night hotel stay in Nice including breakfast
Self drive car hire
Based on two people sharing one room.
Prize specific Terms and Conditions are:
Dates of travel are Thursday – Sunday, 2ndApril – 13th December 2015, excluding French national holidays.
There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
One person must be 21 years or over.
If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
Winner and his/her guest must meet movie certification criteria.
Driver must be 21 or over and have held a full clean licence for over a year and have a credit card in their name.
Hotel is based on two people sharing one room.
The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover incidentals.
Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
Winners and his/her guest must have valid passports and applicable visas/permissions.
Travel insurance is included.
Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
7. Winner must meet movie certification criteria.
8. Any potential winner will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win the prize.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The prize-winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
10. The prize-winners will be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
12. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
13. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
14. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters.
15. For names and counties of the major winner, send an envelope to ‘Magic In The Moonlight winning names', FAO Promotions department, ODEON Cinemas, 54 Whitcomb Street, London, WC2H 7DN.
16. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend this draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.