Virgin Media Hints & Tips
While you find the perfect Virgin Media discount code, check out these great hints and tips to get the most of our your Virgin Media hints and tips today:
- You can get Virgin Media trial prices on broadband bundles, so for 12 months, you can save big on your connection, and stick around after that period if you’re enjoying the service.
- Head to the shop page for some incredible Virgin Media deals, they highlight some of their best broadband, TV and mobile deals right here.
- There are charges for having someone come round to set up your Virgin Media services, but with the self-install kit, you can do it yourself and save a few quid in the process.
- Bundles are the best way to bag a bargain if you’re looking to get connected with multiple services. Have a browse through the Virgin Media bundles page to see how much you can save.
Can I Get A Virgin Media Discount Code?Virgin Media don’t usually release codes to deliver savings. Instead, you’ll find plenty of deals and bundles to save you money on your TV or internet package. Our team collects all the best offers in one place to make it easier to find the right one for you.
How Does The Refer A Friend Scheme Work?It’s simple, introduce your friends and family to the range of Virgin Media packages and when they join, you’ll both get £50 off your next bill. If you love your package, it’s a great way to knock some money off your bill.
Are There Virgin Media Offers For New Customers?Yes, often there are fantastic deals to entice you to make the switch to Virgin. They keep details tight lipped until they release them. If you check back with MyVoucherCodes regularly you’ll catch all the details as they arrive.
How to Redeem your Virgin Media Voucher
To redeem your Virgin Media savings, do the following
- Browse the Virgin Media online shop and find the package that best suits you.
- Once you are ready, continue to checkout your order.
- If you have an applicable code, copy & paste it into the ‘enter promo code’ box.
- Enjoy Virgin Media at a great price!
Buyer Guides - Get on the Gig1
Virgin Media have always pride themselves on keeping the nation connected with top speeds and reliable service. They’ve stepped it up again in 2021 and delivered an outrageously fast service that will keep the whole family doing what they love.
The new Gig1 Fibre Virgin Media broadband hits unthinkable speed for seamless streaming and memeing when you want it most. It stands up to the toughest internet challenges thanks to download speeds averaging a head spinning 1Gbps. That means you’ll never see the buffering ring of doom when you’re trying to catch up on the latest RuPaul.
These average speeds are literally unbeatable right now and the upload speeds come in 3x faster which makes them perfect for loot chasers and grinders. Gaming at these speeds is seamless and no matter how many of them are online, the connecting will hold up across the house.
This incredible new broadband offer is 12 locations across the country right now and it will be moving in to even more as the year goes on. Check the list today and see if you can get in on these superfast speeds that will keep your internet future-proof and faster than anyone else.
Buyers Guide: The 4 Step Switch
Not content with supplying super-broadband, Virgin Media also strive to make it super-easy to switch because no one likes that kind of hassle. Here we’ll show you their 4 steps to switching to show you how simple it really is.
1. First things first, you need to find the right package for you. There’s always loads of superb offers available to entice you to switch. Make sure you take a look at all your options before committing to one and make sure you don’t miss the best value.
2. Once you’ve made you fine choice, stick you Virgin Media bundle I the basket and place your order. It’s as simple as that for step 2.
3. And this one is super important. Cancel any contract you have with another company otherwise you could end up paying for a service you no longer use. You should aim to time this with your install date so your old service ends as close to the start of your new Virgin Media service. That way there’s minimal disruption to your internet surfing and binge-watching.
4. The last thing you do is wait patiently for your expert and professional technician to arrive at your door and hook you up with the best entertainment package you found. They’ll set you up wherever you want and make sure everything’s working before they go. They’ll also give you a guided tour around your new TV set up and show you some nifty tricks like how to locate your remote when it’s lost and all the TIVO V6 box tricks.
That’s it, switching made super-simple. So, take a look at the Virgin Media discounts and offers and get your switch started.
Buyers Guide: Virgin Media Bundles Explained
Sorting out your TV and broadband always throws a lot of information at you and you have to pick through it to find the right package for you. We’ll try and clear things up here with our guide to your Virgin Media Bundle choices.