Vodafone Hints & Tips
Whether you’re looking to update your handset, or get some sim-only savings, Vodafone has got what you need, and with these hints and tips, you can get connected for less:
- For those who can buy the handset outright, you can save big over time with Vodafone sim-only deals. Simply pick your phone, choose your tariff and get saving.
- Head to the shop page and check out the Vodafone deals and offers page, where you’ll find the latest savings in one place.
- Get more for your money with the Vodafone refer a friend scheme, not only will your friend get a £25 Amazon voucher, but you’ll get one too!
- Bring down the price of your purchase with the Vodafone trade-in scheme, where you’ll get money for your old model.
- Be sure to check out the Vodafone outlet store, where you’ll find nearly-new handsets, for lovely, low prices.
How can I get a Vodafone promo code?The easiest way to grab a Vodafone code is to check in with MyVoucherCodes before you place your order. Our team constantly updates their page with the best deals available. They are a great way to cut the cost of your new handset or contract.
What is the Vodafone NHS discount?The Vodafone NHS scheme entitles everyone that works for the NHS or ambulance service a 15% discount on all pay monthly plans. This offer is their way of saying thank you for the hard work our health service puts in to keep us all safe and healthy.
Are there deals for existing customers?Unlike some other companies, Vodafone doesn't only save the best deals for new customers. Existing customers can find fantastic deals on upgrades, package boosts and more. Head to the existing customers page to find all the ways you can get a great deal added to your package.
Can I get a Vodafone student discount?Yes, students are able to claim a 10% discount on pay monthly packages to help save the student loans. You’ll need to check your institution is participating and follow the steps to secure your saving. See the dedicated student discount page for all the information and steps.
What Else Does Vodafone Offer?
V by Vodafone offers a new range of smart devices that let you keep track of your kids, pets and home from your smartphone. V-Bag lets you track lost luggage, V-Pet alerts you if your pet wanders off, while V-Auto helps you to be a safe driver and V-Camera picks up motion and sound. All you need to do is download the V by Vodafone app to connect and manage your devices from your smartphone.