Terms & Conditions
1. You’re eligible for the bonus if you:
a) Have not previously invested with RateSetter.
b) Register by clicking on the promotional link and open a RateSetter account.
c) Invest through the RateSetter ISA or Everyday Account within 8 weeks of registration (by putting your money on loan in any of our markets or combination of our markets).
d) Register on or after the 4th April 2018.
2. You will qualify for a £100 bonus if you invest and put on loan a minimum of £1,000 within 8 weeks post registration and keep this invested for 365 days.
3. Your minimum £1,000 investment can be made up of new subscriptions and/or transfers from other ISA providers. It should take no longer than 15 working days for a Cash ISA transfer, and 30 working days for a Stocks & Shares ISA or an Innovative Finance ISA transfer. Please note the time it takes for your ISA to be transferred to RateSetter is dependent on your current ISA provider and may take longer than 30 working days.
4. The maximum bonus per customer under this promotion is £100.
5. Earned bonuses will be credited to your Everyday Account and invested in the Rolling Market at market rate within 30 working days of qualifying. The Rolling Market will reinvest the bonus each month automatically. You can change your investment settings and request to withdraw your money at any time (subject to the Investor Terms).
6. This bonus is not available in conjunction with any other offer – but you can still refer friends to RateSetter and earn ‘referrer’ bonuses.
7. The promoter of this offer is RateSetter (a trading name of Retail Money Market Ltd), 6th Floor, 55 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3AS and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any time.
Last updated on the 21st June 2018