- ✓ Terms & Conditions
This fantastic promotion for new players is the best way to get more for your money. Join today!
Terms & Conditions
1. The Welcome Bonus is a first time sign-up bonus that is applied to member’s first deposit only.
2. The Welcome Bonus cannot be: (a) combined with any other bonus or promotion; or (b) applied to any future deposits.
3. Only one Welcome Bonus is available per member.
4. To qualify to receive the Welcome Bonus, you must:
5. (a) register as a member of this website which means that you accept the website terms and conditions
6. (b) accept the Welcome Bonus when you make your first deposit (on the deposit page); and
7. (c) make a minimum deposit of £10.
8. The Welcome Bonus you receive will be 250% of your first deposit, up to a maximum deposit of £100. By way of example: (a) if you deposit £10, you will receive a Welcome Bonus of £25, which means that you will have £35 credit in your member account to use on the website; and (b) if you deposit £100, you will receive a Welcome Bonus of £250, which means that you will have £350 credit in your member account to use on the website. The maximum Welcome Bonus you can receive is £250.
9. Expiry: The Welcome Bonus will expire if you do not use it in its entirety within 30 days from the date it is credited to your member account.
10. Wagering requirements: Wagering is when you place a cash bet (or wager) on a game. Wagering requirements apply to the Welcome Bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account.
11. You must wager 4 times the value of the Welcome Bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including, but not limited to, any cash winnings or deposits related to the applicable bonus) from your member account.
12. Your wagering requirements will be displayed in your My Account section of the website, where an example of how much you will need to wager to meet the relevant wagering requirements will be displayed.
13. Wagering on different games contributes different amounts towards your wagering requirements. This means that some games contribute more towards your wagering requirements than other games. For example, you will need to wager more on non-Bingo games than Bingo games to meet the wagering requirements: wagers on Bingo games (except where mentioned below) will contribute 100% of each wager towards your wagering requirements, wagers on Slots will contribute 10% of each wager towards your wagering requirements, wagers on Instant and Casino games (except where mentioned below) will contribute 5% of each wager towards your wagering requirements, whilst wagers on Roulette Splendide, Roulette Lite and High Stakes Roulette will contribute 2.5% of each wager towards your wagering requirements.
14. All wagers on Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Video Poker, Snap and Super Snap games do not contribute to any wagering requirements.
15. The table below sets out: (a) the percentage that wagers on each game contribute towards the wagering requirements; and (b) an example setting out the amount that a £10 wager will contribute on each game: