Can I get a MyTyres discount code?Yes, they offer regular discount codes. These are typically for specific products but can be site wide codes. It’s worth checking out MyVoucherCodes for all the deals, offers and sale information.
What payment methods are accepted at My Tyres?They accept payments from Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit and debit cards. They also accept bank transfers and payments using PayPal.
How long do I have to return an item at My Tyres?They have a 30-day returns policy, and they also offer a 24-month warranty on their goods, so if an item becomes defective, you’re entitled to be reimbursed.
My Tyres Hints & Tips
For all your vulcanised rubber needs, look no further than MyTyres, and with these helpful hints and tips, you can get those car essentials, without breaking the bank:
- Check out the MyTyres deals of the day, from bargains on specific big brand tyres, to category-wide discounts, you can get tyres for a terrific price if you keep an eye out.
- Sign up for the newsletter to get all the latest MyTyres deals and offers, straight to your inbox. Top that off with a look here at MyVoucherCodes, and you could save big on your order.
- Get a MyTyres free consultation, so you know exactly what you’re looking for. Simply click on the pop-up box to start chatting to an expert.
How to use your My Tyres Discount Code?
- Start by using our site to find a discount code that fits your order. Click “Get Code” to unlock.
- Copy this code and open the My Tyres website using an alternative tab.
- Look through the various items available and add each item to your cart. Make sure it is suitable for your vehicle.
- When finished, proceed to checkout and review your order. Proceed and fill out all required details.
- Paste your My Tyres discount code into the “Discounts” box and click “Apply” to enjoy your new discounted price!