This website uses cookies. By continuing to browse you accept that cookies are used. Learn more

Myakka Vouchers 2016

Rated: 4.4 from 10 votes
Myakka is the perfect place to buy good quality furniture. The Myakka story begins in 1999, in beautiful Somerset with Georgie, Simon, and a puppy called Floe.  Their aim is to offer the best quality, affordable and fair trade furniture.

Active Myakka Voucher Codes, Promo Codes, Vouchers & Deals for August 2016

Up To 15% Off Selected Dining Sets

Get This Offer
  • While Stocks Last

If you like entertaining friends or love getting the family together in the evenings for a meal, having a great quality furniture set is a must. So order now and save big amount.

Exclusive Extra 5% Off Summer Savings Lines

Get Voucher Code
  • Ends: 31/08/2016
  • Exclusive
Only 4 days left - Ends: 31/08/2016 -

Find the perfect furniture and furnishing items for your house in store. Give a pleasing gesture to your home within your budget by using this promo code at the basket.

20% Off Everything

Get This Offer
  • Ends: 31/08/2016
Only 4 days left - Ends: 31/08/2016 -

Make a deal with this merchant and get electrical luminous products that make your home vibrant and glowing. Shop now and purchase them for a large discount price.

Huge Savings On Summer Sale Items

Get Discount
  • Ends: 31/08/2016
  • Terms & Conditions
Only 4 days left - Ends: 31/08/2016 -

Shop the best collection of home furniture equipment available from this merchant and bring a modern look to your home. Grab this deal now before the price ascends.

Terms & Conditions

offer available for selected lines.

3 For 2

Get This Offer
  • While Stocks Last

When you order through this merchant and you will get the fabulous discount. Find a fantastic selection reduced in this promotion.

Table Lamps From £35

Get This Offer
  • While Stocks Last

Make your home more bright and beautiful then, shop these lights at the great cost. Order today before price increases.

Cushions From £13

Get This Offer
  • While Stocks Last

Buy this wide range of best quality pillows for the reasonable price through this Myakka. Buy now from here for a great markdown price.

Cupboards From £199

Get This Offer
  • While Stocks Last

Clutch this amazing range of fashionable and beautiful storage solid wood furniture for the fabulous price. Buy right now at an incredible discount price tag.

Mirrors From £23

Get This Offer
  • While Stocks Last

Take the best collection of stylish glass at the great prices from this Myakka. Order today and spend less using this kind offer.

Offers for Myakka were last updated Thursday 25 August 2016 11:15

Myakka Shopping Guide
Written by Category SpecialistAdam Hale
Myakka homepage

More information about Myakka

Myakka is an exclusive online store for furniture, providing a variety of household items made ​​of wood, a comprehensive selection of pieces of furniture and home gadgets for your family room, passageway, company, lounge and sleeping quarters. Myakka offers a wide collection of high quality pieces of such as espresso furniture, bookcases, work stations, beds, cuisine furniture as well as recliners.

Current offers on www.myakka.co.uk

  • Up To 70% Off Special Furniture Clearance Sale
  • 50% Off Mallani Glazed Cabinet
  • 50% Off WInter Sale
  • 14 Day Money Back Guarantee Available

How to redeem your voucher code

  1. Go to myvouchercodes.co.uk/myakka
  2. Select discount or offer
  3. You will be forwarded to http://www.myakka.co.uk
  4. Select the product you are interested in
  5. Follow the prompts to check out and enjoy your discount


Are the home accessories fair trade as well?

About 90% of the accessories are fair trade. Myakka is working on the remaining 10%. They have a selected group of UK-based suppliers who operate fair trade policies and are recognized by BAFTS.

How do I care for my furniture?

You should treat your furniture occasionally with wax to protect, develop and deepen the lustre of the grain.  Avoid direct sunlight as it may cause movement or cracking of the wood.

If you should get a ring mark on your hardwood furniture, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/embed/jRWvsaIXyEQ to see how to remove it in moments.

Contact Us.

  1. Myakka Ltd,
  2. Tythings Comm. Ctr,
  3. Wincanton,
  4. BA9 9EQ
  1. 0845 460 3122
  1. sales@myakka.co.uk

On Social Media

Expired Codes & Deals

ExpiredVoucher Code
  • Expired: 22/08/2016

£25 Off Orders Over £300

  • Expired: 10/08/2016

Chair Pads From £18

  • Expired: 10/08/2016

Wall Decoration Items From £7

  • Expired: 10/08/2016

Cushions From £5

  • Expired: 10/08/2016

22% Off TV Units Standard

ExpiredVoucher Code
  • Expired: 07/08/2016

Free Delivery On Your Orders

  • Expired: 24/07/2016

Up To 50% Off Summer Sale Plus An Extra 10% Off

  • Expired: 20/07/2016

3 For 2

  • Expired: 20/07/2016

Footstools From £25

×Don't show again..
Like us on Facebook