Voucher Codes, Discounts and Vouchers for March 2014
- 10% off Ski Injury Products and Clothing; Ends: 01/05/2014
- Up To 64% off Vibration Plates; Ends: 27/03/2014
- Up to 47% off Selected Seat Wedges; Ends: 01/04/2014
- Up To 58% off Selected Seats & Cushions; Ends: 27/03/2014
- Up To 59% off Selected Swiss Balls; Ends: 27/03/2014
- Save Up To £40 on Arthritis Knee Braces; Ends: 01/04/2014
- Up to 33% off Selected Children’s Seats; Ends: 01/04/2014
- Up To 73% off Selected Arm And Elbow; Ends: 01/04/2014
How to Redeem a Voucher Code
Whenever you opt to purchase any of our products, you are advised to take advantage of the current active vouchers. When you have chosen on a voucher, there are two ways of getting them. The first one is whereby the discount is directly forwarded to the website and you have less to worry about redeeming it. The discount is automatically deducted from your final price.
The second involves being given exclusive codes. If you want to redeem it, you type the code in the text box at checkout. If you download the vouchers to your mobile equipment, the rules for the former and the latter still applies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is my code and how do I apply it to my order? A: Click on the square box on the offer and an orange squared box with the word “Voucher” written on it will emerge. A small box then pops-up with your voucher code. In most cases, the voucher code is always a unique figure from any other hence it’s very important you copy the code. Then go to the Physio Room website and paste the copied code in the appropriate box after placing an order for the desired products. When dealing with most of the remaining vouchers, you will be automatically directed to the website of the merchant offering that voucher code and the purchased you make will be automatically billed less the value of the code.
- My voucher code is not redeemable, what might be the problem? A: All the vouchers are never permanent. They are always released with an expiry date meaning they cannot be redeemed any day beyond the expiry date. Your voucher may have already gone beyond the expiry date hence they cannot be redeemed. Alternatively, the unique number on your voucher code has already been redeemed by someone else.
- I have difficulty accessing the box needed to enter the details of my voucher code. What might be the problem? A: Not all the vouchers are redeemed by putting the required values in a box. Some companies design vouchers that are directly applied whenever you make your payments for the given product.