Can I get an Air France discount code?Air France doesn't offer regular discount codes, but it’s a good idea to check out what MyVoucherCodes have on offer. From deals and offers, to sales, you can save big on your next holiday.
What payment methods do Air France accept?They accept American Express, Diners Club, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, UATP/AirPlus and Air France KLM – American Express. You can also make payments by bank transfer and PayPal.
When do I need to check in with Air France?It is recommended that you arrive at the airport 2 hours before your flight departs. You can find the check in deadlines on their website’s arrivals page.
Air France Hints & Tips
Jet off for less by heading over to Air France and making use of these helpful money-saving hints to bag yourself a fabulous price on flights:
- Under the ticket finder tool, there’s a little section dedicated to the best fares and Air France promotions. It’s worth checking it out to find the biggest savings on your flight.
- Check out the Air France Flying Blue programme, where you can start earning points with your purchases, these can then be used for savings down the line!
- Get yourself signed up to the newsletter, where you’ll get all the latest Air France deals and offers, straight to your inbox. All you need to do is pop in your email address and start saving.
How to use your Air France Discount Code?
- Using our website, search for a discount voucher that applies to the service you want to purchase.
- Unlock your code by clicking “Get Code” and then open the Air France website using a separate tab.
- Search for the service you want to purchase, including key dates and times. Click on the service that best fits your needs and proceed.
- Fill out all required information, ensuring that the information is correct. When finished, proceed to checkout.
- Copy and paste your Air France discount code into the “Vouchers” box and click “Activate” to enjoy your discounted price.