View Terms & Conditions
1. The £5.00 Amazon.co.uk digital gift card giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of the Promotion.
4. The Promotion will run from 19 Jan 2022 00:00 until 28 Feb 2022 23:59 (“Promotion Period”).
5. All entrants who (i) subscribe to receive the Promoter’s electronic marketing during the Promotion Period and (ii) Crucial confirms have spent £100 or more (excluding all gift card purchases and top-ups and delivery or collection charges) before 28 Feb 2022 23:59 at the Crucial via the link provided on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk (“Promoter’s Website”) shall be eligible to receive a free £5.00 Amazon.co.uk (“Gift Card”).
6. You will not be entitled to a Gift Card if you click on any other links or visit any other websites before making your purchase at the Crucial or if you make use of any other offer or promotion in connection with your purchase which is provided by the Promoter or Crucial (including any discounts, codes, savings, credit and/or points).
7. Only one entry per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
8. Confirmation of purchase may be provided by Crucial up to 90 working days following the date of the qualifying purchase.
9. Gift Cards may be downloaded via the “member section” of the Promoter’s Website. Entrants should note that Gift Cards may expire after a certain date and their use may be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions.
10. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Gift Card with an alternative award of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address as a condition of award of the Gift Card.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on the Promoter’s Website at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants or as a result of acceptance of the Gift Card, but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
16. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.