Sending eBay Parcels With Ease
Collect Plus has over 6,000 stores acting as drop off points for your parcels, and with stores open till 12 midnight 7 days off the week, you can drop off your parcels day or night. Handy if you're running a small business, returning unwanted presents, faulty goods, or if returning your parcel just dropped off your do to list.
There's a range of services available, for the prepared its cheaper to go Economy Service - of course this means parcels will take up to 3 days longer to deliver. For those in a rush to returntheir goods before a refund period expires its best to use the Standard Service, with deliveries as quick as 2 days.
Those returning fragile items will love the included £50 free cover. Whether your returning glassware, china or electronics, knowing your items are covered dutring transit will have you breathing a sigh of relief.
It's easy to use CollectPlus with eBay purchases and sales. On eBay.com at the checkout level, just select 'CollectPlus Tracked' and print a label. Go to the sold items section of MyeBay, as shown by the screenshot below.
How Does Collect Plus Work?
Sending a Parcel
- Buy a label on CollectPlus.com
- Print and attach the label to your parcel
- Drop off at your local CollectPlus vendor
- Track your parcel using its unique CollectPlus tracking reference
Returning a Parcel
- Affix the label to your parcel
- Drop off at your local CollectPlus store
- Track Online to ensure it reaches its destination in time for your refund
Click & Collect
- When buying online - choose CollectPlus as the delivery option
- Check your email for your collection barcode to use in store
- Collect your items
Do Collect Plus Deliver on Saturdays?
Collect Plus do not consider Saturday as part of the working week.. Meaning, whilst they serve some areas of the UK on Saturdays they can't guarantee Saturday deliveries across the country.