EE Mobile Hints & Tips
To keep your monthly costs down, it’s a great idea to make sure you’re getting the best value on your mobile phone contract. Check out our EE hints and tips to get the perfect price with your provider:
- For those looking for a long-term saving, you can buy a handset and get an EE sim-only contract. These tend to be cheaper in the long run than paying monthly for the handset.
- Check out the EE trade in offers. You can send off your old handset and get money off a brand new one.
- Get yourself EE free delivery. You’ll get your new phone fast and without spending a penny extra.
- Students can save big with an EE student discount. They have new offers running all year round, so it’s worth checking back often to find an offer on the handset you want.
How can I get an EE discount code?The best way to grab an EE discount code is to connect with MyVoucherCodes regularly. Our team works day and night to make sure the EE page is packed with offers. You’ll find all the latest codes and offers on site to save you money on your next phone.
What are my EE delivery options?When you order from EE you can expect free delivery as standard. You can choose from standard or superfast delivery or click and collect from any EE store. Standard delivery will take a day or two to get to you. Full delivery details can be found on the delivery page.
Do EE have a student discount?Yes, students can enjoy money of their monthly bill and a host of other perks to sweeten the deal. You must be registered with Student Beans to take advantage and you’ll be supplied with a code to save you money when you select your plan.
How to redeem your voucher code
If you find a coupon on MyVoucherCodes that interests you, you just need to follow the below 5 steps to redeem the offer:
- Click on the voucher code
- Copy the code from the ‘pop-up’ which appears
- Add your items to the shopping basket
- Paste the coupon into the box marked promotions
- Make sure that your discount has applied before completing your contract
You're still having a secret affair with your Nokia 3310, but you know that you need something more practical. When you sign up to EE Pay As You Go for your mobile service, you join the UK's fastest, most advanced digital communications company.
You've probably experienced the frustration of being on a mobile contract that just wasn't right for you. You were locked in with too much or too little data. And if you had to use your mobile in an emergency, you were scared to death of the charges. You're were never sure of the cost, because your phone contract was so confusing. Now, you're in control with EE Pay As You Go.
Everyone who uses EE Pay As You Go benefits from super speeds and impressively low prices for the latest mobiles. At EE Pay As You Go, you're the priority. You get the very lowest SIM tariffs available, but you also get as many minutes and as much data as you need.Let EE make it easy.
MyVoucherCodes has you covered with extraordinary savings. So, if you've decided to use this straightforward service instead of getting a contact, just browse the PAYG tab on the EE website. Now, get everything, everywhere with EE Pay As You Go.