How to redeem your voucher code
If you find a coupon on MyVoucherCodes that interests you, you just need to follow the below 5 steps to redeem the offer:
- Click on the voucher code
- Copy the code from the ‘pop-up’ which appears
- Add your items to the shopping basket
- Paste the coupon into the box marked promotions
- Make sure that your discount has applied before completing your contract
You're still having a secret affair with your Nokia 3310, but you know that you need something more practical. When you sign up to EE Pay As You Go for your mobile service, you join the UK's fastest, most advanced digital communications company.
You've probably experienced the frustration of being on a mobile contract that just wasn't right for you. You were locked in with too much or too little data. And if you had to use your mobile in an emergency, you were scared to death of the charges. You're were never sure of the cost, because your phone contract was so confusing. Now, you're in control with EE Pay As You Go.
Everyone who uses EE Pay As You Go benefits from super speeds and impressively low prices for the latest mobiles. At EE Pay As You Go, you're the priority. You get the very lowest SIM tariffs available, but you also get as many minutes and as much data as you need.Let EE make it easy.
MyVoucherCodes has you covered with extraordinary savings. So, if you've decided to use this straightforward service instead of getting a contact, just browse the PAYG tab on the EE website. Now, get everything, everywhere with EE Pay As You Go.
- What is GPRS? GPRS is an industry standard that describes how data is transferred over the mobile network to and from your phone on 2G network.
- What length of plans can be chosen? Different mobiles will have different contract options, but is will be either 12, 18 or 24 months.
- Will pre-ordered handsets be delivered on the day of release? Every effort will be made to get your mobile delivered to you as soon as possible, however this cannot be guaranteed.