Can I get a Trivago discount code?Typically, Trivago doesn't use codes to deliver savings to their customers. Instead, you’ll find their MyVoucherCodes page packed with deals and discounts that you save on your next trip. And all of our offers are tested before going live to ensure you save time, as well as money.
How do I cancel a Trivago booking?Trivago are a comparison site and not your holiday provider. The best way to deal with any cancellation or booking modification is to contact your booking site. This is the page that Trivago led you to once they found your deal.
Trivago Hints & Tips
Book yourself for a little luxury with Trivago, and with these hints and tips, you can make sure you’re getting the most out of your money:
- Pop your dream destination and when you want to travel into the Trivago room finder, and you’ll get a ton of options to choose from, you can then filter it by price, so you’re only getting the ones within your budget.
- Book well in advance to get the best deal on your booking, and if you can be flexible with when you want to travel and where you want to head, you can save big on your travels.
- Sign up to the newsletter so you can get all the latest Trivago deals and offers, sent straight to your inbox, and all you need to do is pop in your email address.
How to use your Trivago Discount Code?
- Start your process by finding a discount code on our site that applies to your order.
- Unlock the code by clicking “Get Code” and copy for later use.
- Open the Trivago website in a second tab and begin browsing the location you would like to stay.
- Fill out all search options and find the best hotel choice for you. You may be taken to another website.
- Fill out your personal information and proceed to payment. Paste your Trivago voucher code into the “Discounts” box and click “Apply” to activate.