1. The £50.00 (fifty-pound) Nails inc E-voucher giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering this Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. This Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of this Promotion.
4. This Promotion will run from 12:00:00 on 15/05/2020 until 23:59:59 on 22/05/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter the Promotion entrants should:
5.1 if entering via Instagram: follow both the @myvouchercodes and @Nailsinc accounts on Instagram, like the giveaway Instagram post and tag at least two (2) friends in the comments section of the giveaway Instagram post, during the Promotion Period; or
5.2 if entering via Facebook: follow and like both the @myvouchercodes and @Nailsinc Facebook pages, like the giveaway Facebook post, tag at least two (2) friends in the comments section of the giveaway Facebook post and share the giveaway Facebook post, during the Promotion Period.
6. Once the entrant has completed the Promotion entry requirements in accordance with clause 5, they may write multiple comments tagging at least two (2) friends in each comment on the giveaway Facebook or Instagram post, to enter the Promotion multiple times. Each comment tagging at least two (2) friends on the giveaway Facebook or Instagram post constitutes as an entry. The entrant can tag the same two (2) (or more) friends in their additional comments as tagged in their first comment on the giveaway Facebook or Instagram post. An unlimited amount of entries per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
8. The prize which shall be awarded to the winning entrant (the “Prize Winner”) in connection with this Promotion shall be a £50.00 (fifty pounds) Nails inc E-voucher (“Prize”).
9. The Prize Winner will be selected at random from the pool of valid entrants by computer process on or before 23:59:59 on 27/05/2020.
10. The Prize Winner will be notified that they have won the Prize on or before 23:59:59 on 27/05/2020 via the Facebook or Instagram account used by the Prize Winner at entry.
11. The Prize Winner must claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of being notified that they are the Prize Winner by providing a valid email address to which the Prize will be sent by the Promoter or the provider of the Prize. Failure by the Prize Winner to claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of notification will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right (but shall not be obliged) to re-award the Prize in these circumstances.
12. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to ask the Prize Winner to provide satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address to confirm he or she is eligible to enter the Promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
17. The Promoter has an obligation to make available information that indicates a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, distribution of the Prize is conditional upon the Prize Winner confirming their surname and county to the Promoter. The Promoter will make The Prize Winner’s surname and county available on request to anybody enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address referred to in paragraph 2 above within one month of the end of the Promotion Period.
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants of the Promotion or as a result of acceptance of the Prize but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
19. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.